Fort Hays State University > About FHSU > Academic Divisions > Forsyth Library > Kansas Heritage > Edson
Edson | Eustis | Gandy | Goodland | Itasca | Kanorado | Ruleton | Sherman Center | Voltaire
Edson has the distinction of being the last town started in the county, and the last town that was started along the railroad. Albert and Laura Harris named and platted the town which was filed for record on August 10, 1888.
The ethnicity of its settlers is not known.
"They Came to Stay". Sherman County Historical Society, 1980.
Spring Hours:Sun: 1:00 pm - 2:00 am Mon-Thurs: 7:30 am - 2:00 amFriday: 7:30 am - 7:00 pmSat: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
For current month(s) and detailed information, please select desired month under announcements (below).Phone: 785.628.4434Fax: 785.628.4096Contacts DirectoryMailing Address: Forsyth Library 600 Park Street Hays, KS 67601Physical Address: 502 South Campus Drive Hays, KS 67601-4099
April 2014 Calendar