Fort Hays State University > About FHSU > Academic Divisions > Forsyth Library > Kansas Heritage > Victor
Asherville | Beloit | Blue Hill | Cawker City | Glen Elder | Hunter | Mennonite Community | Simpson | Tipton | Victor
Established as a post office in the mid-1880's, Victor was located 6 miles east of (New) Hunter. A store was built by a Mr. Paddock, and the post office was moved there from its dugout location.
The ethnicity of its settlers is unknown.
"History of Hunter, Kansas and it's Surrounding Communities." Cawker City, KS: Cawker City Ledger, 1970.
Find Articles & Databases
Find Other Resources
Find Research Guides by Subject
Search Digital Collections
Search Government Documents
Our Services to You
December 2013 Calendar
Enhanced And Personalized Interlibrary Loan Services
Food For Fines
Late Nights At The Library & Pack The Library
Copyright © 2009-2013 Fort Hays State University • 600 Park Street, Hays, Kansas 67601–4099 • 785–628–FHSU (3478) Contact Webmaster with any questions or comments concerning this Web site.