Fort Hays State University > About FHSU > Academic Divisions > Forsyth Library > The Learning Commons > Projectors
We have the tools to take your next assignment
to the next level. Available for 3-day loan with your TigerCard.
1. Open Display in Control Panel.
2. On the Settings tab, click the Identify button.
3. According to the number displayed by
the projector, select the same number box in the settings tab.
4. Adjust the resolution by moving the
slider until the resolution is 1024x768.
5. Next select the box that says “Use as my primary display.”
6. Click Apply on the lower left of the box.
7. When prompted to apply the settings,
click OK. Your screen will turn
black for a moment.
Click on the Apple logo in the top
left corner of the screen, and select System
Select Displays in the System
Click Detect Displays.
The resolution should change and a window should now be open asking for which
resolution. Select 1024x768.
Monday,April 21 Forsyth will close at 10 pm because of no electricity
Spring Hours:Sun: 1:00 pm - 2:00 am Mon-Thurs: 7:30 am - 2:00 amFriday: 7:30 am - 7:00 pmSat: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
For current month(s) and detailed information, please select desired month under announcements (below).Phone: 785.628.4434Fax: 785.628.4096Contacts DirectoryMailing Address: Forsyth Library 600 Park Street Hays, KS 67601Physical Address: 502 South Campus Drive Hays, KS 67601-4099
April 2014 Calendar
Monday, April 21 Closes At 10 P M