Earn a business degree or certificate completely online
Are you thinking about starting (or finishing) your business degree? Are you not quite sure how to balance the demands of work, family and other obligations? Are you a little skeptical about online learning?
We work with hundreds of online students every semester, and we understand the impact of decision you have before you and the commitment you will be making in terms of your time, your energy and your money.
Here are a few reasons why the online BBA program at Fort Hays State University might be right for you:
- Small classes taught by full-time professors are the norm, not the exception, which means you are much more than a number on a roster. Additionally, our professors hold advanced degrees and possess corporate experience, which means they have lots of real-world examples and illustrations to bring theory to life.
- Take advantage of a practical, flexible degree program where it’s no problem if you choose (or need) to sit out a semester because of other commitments. There are no on-campus residency requirements in your program, and you can schedule your study time around your schedule, not ours.
- Enjoy courses that are practical, applicable, and relevant in today’s global business environment. Your online BBA classes closely mirror the same high quality classes that are taught on campus. And you’ll be surprised to see the lively discussions, team projects and faculty interaction that take place in an online course room.
- Invest in a high quality education that doesn’t come with a high price tag. For several years in a row, GetEducated.com has named FHSU’s BBA-Management program a ‘Best Buy.” If you need financial aid, the Office of Financial Assistance is here to help.
- Your success is our business, which is why, as a BBA in Management student, you will have a dedicated, full-time academic advisor (Ms Nanette Fitzhugh) to answer questions, help you navigate the enrollment process, provide you important updates and reminders to help you manage your academic success.
- If you choose to pursue an MBA, you will find a seamless transition into FHSU’s <online MBA> program, which offers the same high-quality.
Online Programs Available in Management
Follow the links below to learn more about the curriculum for each of our online programs:
If you are interested in learning more about any of the online degree or certificate programs, contact the Department of Management. We would be happy to answer questions or provide additional information.
Be sure to visit the Virtual College Web site to learn more about admissions requirements as an online student, get cost/financial aid information and even try out a demo course to see what online learning is all about.