MBA applications are accepted throughout the year and admissions are made on a continual basis. All materials should be received at least 60 days prior to the student's first enrollment. The FHSU Graduate School and MBA Committee will only review complete application packages, which must include the following:
- A paid graduate application
- Current resume
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate coursework (in English)
- Official scores of the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or other graduate placement test (e.g., GRE)
- Two (2) letters of recommendation (must be signed and on letterhead to be official)
- Personal statement from student indicating reasons for seeking a Master of Business Administration degree including professional and/or career goals and pertinent past work experience
- Other requirements as specified by the Fort Hays State University Graduate School
Apply through the FHSU Graduate School.
All application materials should be sent to the FHSU Graduate School via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail:
Fort Hays State University
600 Park Street
Hays, KS 67601
Questions regarding the application process can be directed to the FHSU Graduate School at 785-628-4236 or email@example.com or Rachel Dolechek, MBA Graduate Coordinator, at 785-628-5696 or firstname.lastname@example.org.