Continue Your Graduate Studies in Business
Most students pursue an MBA degree to advance their current career or move into a new one. However, some students are interested in teaching at the college or university level, which often requires a doctoral degree. Fort Hays State University MBA graduates have been accepted into a number of on-campus and online doctoral programs, nationally and internationally.
If you're interested in earning your PhD in business, Fort Hays State University is here to help you achieve that goal. Faculty advisors are glad to work with you to identify and apply to doctoral programs that best suit your personal and professional goals.
To save you both time and expense, Fort Hays State University has partnered with Northcentral University, a fully accredited, private distance learning institution that offers undergraduate and graduate programs in Business and Technology Management, Education and Psychology and Marriage & Family Sciences.
On December 1, 2011, Fort Hays State University and Northcentral University updated a "Transfer and Articulation Agreement", which allows for a seamless transfer for MBA graduates from Fort Hays State University into NCU doctoral programs, including the Doctor of Business Administration and the PhD in Business.
At the current time, no other comparative MBA programs in the State of Kansas have this relationship with Northcentral University.
Benefits To You:
- Choose from 18 areas of specialization in Northcentral's School of Business and Technology Management, which allows you to study what is most important and meaningful to you.
- FHSU students receive a 10% discount off of NCU's current published rates. FHSU faculty/staff receive a 20% discount off of NCU's current published rates.
- Enter the program any time! NCU admits new doctoral candidates each week, so whether you choose to start right after you graduate with your MBA or wait a while, the application, admission and enrollment processes are easy.
- Applicants with a conferred Master's Degree from FHSU will enter a 54 credit hour Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) program.
- Applicants with a conferred Master's Degree from FHSU will enter a 60 credit hour Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration program.
- Contact NCU's admissions team at email@example.com or 866-776-0331 to learn more about the doctoral degrees and certificates from the Schools of Education, Psychology, and Marriage & Family Sciences.
- Northcentral's School of Business and Technology Management also is accredited through the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
- Northcentral offers FHSU students a variety of resources, including a sophisticated dissertation tracking system, online writing center, state-of-the-art electronic library, e-portfolio repository, and other electronic student services that aid in the successful completion of Northcentral University degrees.