Fort Hays State University > About FHSU > Academic Divisions > College of Arts and Sciences > Master of Liberal Studies > Candidacy Application
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION TO CANDIDACY
FORT HAYS STATE UNIVERSITY
NAME ______________________________________ SOCIAL SECURITY NO. _____/____/______
ADDRESS ___________ ______________________________________________________________
CITY _________________________________________ STATE __________ ZIP ________________
A. Graduate Major ___MLS___________________________________________________________
B. Major Advisor _____________ _____________________________________________________
C. Program Hours
1. Hours Completed ________________
2. Hours to Complete
a. Current Enrollment ________________
b. Yet to Enroll ________________
c. Incomplete Grades ________________
Total hours to complete (a+b+c) ________________
TOTAL PROGRAM HOURS (1+2) ________________
D. Anticipated Date of Graduation __________l ___________________________________________
This student is eligible to apply for candidacy having met the following conditions:
a) Completion of all departmental conditions of admission, including any deficiency work.
b) Has an approved program of study signed by the Graduate Dean on file in the Graduate School.
c) Has completed at least 9 graduate credit hours on the graduate degree program.
d) Has maintained a "B" average throughout the graduate degree program to date.
e) Has been recommended for candidacy by the student's graduate committee and department chair.
I approve this application _______________________________________ ________________________
Major Advisor Date
GRADUATE SCHOOL OFFICE USE ONLY
1. Date Taken _________________________ GMAT ________________ MAT __________________ Date Received ______________________ GRE V________ Q _______ An _______ Adv ________
2. Current G.P.A. ___________________
3. Departmental Preliminaries Passed ___________________________________________________
4. Deficiencies for Graduate Study Removed ______________________________________________
5. Approved Program of Study on File ____________________________________________________
----------Return to the Table of Contents