The MLS Student Handbook

Financial Aid

It is best to avoid borrowing money for school. However, if you do need financial aid, you should try to explore as many options as possible: grants, scholarships, stipends, loans, etc. Pell grants are not available to graduate students. Programs that are available to graduate students include Perkins loans and Stafford loans (both unsubsidized and subsidized). Also, check out FHSU's Financial Assistance Office website.

A website about scholarships, loans, etc. that appears to be aimed at undergraduate students but may be useful to graduate students is


Return to the Table of Contents

Back to top

Original text