Phone #: (785) 628-5310
- Full service printing facility, including full color printing up to 18" * 25"
- Complete black and white copy service up to 12"* 18"
- Complete full color copy and color management service up to 12" * 18"
- Complete bindery service, including folding, coil binding, side, saddle and corner stapling, 3-hole punching, collating, perforating, scoring, numbering and laminating
- Thesis reproduction
- Copying and printing job input networked with the entire campus
- Will special order paper to suit any need
- Complete USPS Automation Postage discount addressing and bulk mailing service
Bulk Mail - Printing Services provides a Standard Mail Center for the collection, distribution and processing of all the University's nonprofit and regular standard mail. In-house equipment makes this task quick and easy to do. To qualify for Standard Mail discounts, a mailing must consist of at least 200 pieces or weigh at least 50 pounds. If you have any questions concerning bulk mailing, contact Shane Parr at (785) 628-5310.
Binding Services - Printing Services offers a full range of binding options including numbering, perforating, scoring, die-cutting, drilling, folding, stitching/stapling, E-Z coil spiral binding, laminating, and padding with adhesive binding.
Paper - For the perfect presentation, choose from paper stock in various pastel, astro-bright and speckletone colors in a variety of sizes ranging up to 26" x 40". Most colors come in a number of finishes and are available in both text and cover weights. Minimum-quantity orders of special paper may also be procured to achieve the customer's desired effect, should a particular not be included in Printing Services' regular inventory.
Electronic Files - Printing Services can print files created on either Macintosh or PC computers in the following programs: InDesign, Illustrator, Quark, Free Hand, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft Power Point and Photoshop. Please call if you have any questions about compatibility. Files, including supporting graphics and fonts, must be ready to print when brought to the office.