Make Plans to Attend PERK/NPS Conference 2014
The Department of Psychology and the Department of Justice Studies at Fort Hays State University is pleased to host the 33rd Annual PERK/NPS Joint Conference November 14-15, 2014. The theme of this year's conference is "#ReelPsych". Each of our special addresses this year will touch on the impact of psychology in the media.
- Special addresses by Dr. Wind Goodfriend, Dr. Richard Harris, and Dr. Eric Landrum
- Enjoy the beautiful FHSU Memorial Union (and its full-service Starbucks) as the conference venue
- Relax and have fun at the Friday night social.
- Develop relationships with fellow psychology faculty and students from around the state.
- Participate in a wide variety of paper and poster presentations.
Conference Program Available!
The 2014 Conference Program is now available. In addition, this year the conference program can be downloaded as a mobile app for iPhone and Droid devices by using the links below:
The PERK 2014 Conference Schedule is now available with the latest information about session times, descriptions and locations.
Conference Registration Fees
The online registration and payment form is now available. Click on this PERK Conference registration link, which takes you to FHSU's secure server.
Conference registration fees are:
- Students - $20
- Faculty - $35
Meals for both Students and Faculty:
- Optional Friday Dinner - add $12
- Optional Saturday Lunch - add $14
The FHSU planning team has secured discount rates at two area hotels. When you call to make your reservation, please mention the "PERK Conference Group" to receive the group rate.
- America's Best Inn - $45.00 per night
- Baymont Inn - $65.00 per night
Other hotel options without discounted rates:
If you have any questions about the PERK conference, contact the FHSU Department of Psychology office at (785) 628-4405 or email Miranda Schmeidler at firstname.lastname@example.org.