Apply NowTranscriptsFinancial AidScholarshipsContact Us


Seward County Community College

Liberal, Kansas | 620.624.1951


Transfer Guides

Seward County Community College and Fort Hays State University have partnered to offer these Transfer Guides for students. Transfer students who are interested in a seamless transition to FHSU are encouraged to utilize the Transfer Guides listed on this page.

*Please note that program degree requirements are subject to changes on the basis of program improvement and to meet accreditation requirements. Both FHSU and our partner institutions are continually working to upgrade programs, so the posted materials should be used as guides.

Don’t see your program?

We have a very flexible Transfer & Articulation Agreement for students transferring in with 45 or more credit hours. Follow the steps below to have an official transcript evaluation completed on your behalf.

  1. Apply for admission.
  2. Send official transcripts from all colleges/universities you have attended to the Registrar's Office.
  3. Once admitted to FHSU, request a transcript evaluation from your degree analyst in the Registrar's Office.
  4. If you have questions regarding the transfer of specific courses after the evaluation is complete, refer to the transfer of credit appeal process.


[return to Transfer page]


Back to top