Welcome to Student Fiscal Services
Student Fiscal Services is responsible for assisting students with enrollment on TigerEnroll as well as offering payment plans and third-party billing options. We disburse financial assistance to student accounts and provide options for students to receive refunds after all of their FHSU obligations have been met. Our office receives payment for tuition and fees, housing, traffic fines and other miscellaneous charges on student accounts.
The mission of Student Fiscal Services is to provide quality financial and administrative service to all students, parents, faculty and staff, in compliance with federal and State of Kansas regulatory requirements. We have a high regard for professionalism, ethics, integrity and honesty in every facet of our operation with a commitment to fair and consistent practices.
If you are new to our site, we suggest you start by browsing the following links:
- TigerTracks is your one-stop shop for personalized access to campus web services. You can access your official Webmail account (FHSU Mail) and your Account Balance with the ability to pay your bill online. Through TigerEnroll, you enroll in classes and make changes to your schedule. In addition, you can update your personal information in TigerTracks, see your grades and view an unofficial transcript.
- Our Students & Parents section offers information regarding the enrollment process, deadlines, refunds, payment options and general information about your student account.
- The Loans & Scholarships section provides you with information concerning loans and scholarships administered by Student Fiscal Services.
- The Policies & Procedures section sets forth Student Fiscal Services policies and procedures as well as other University policies that are important to you, your parents and university departments.
- University departments and student organizations can access deposit instructions and forms in our Departments section.
- FHSU is committed to making your University experience a success. Other resources that may help you to achieve this goal can be found at Student Affairs.
- If you have any questions, the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page is a good place to start. You can also contact us at 800-628-FHSU (option 8, then option 2), 785-628-5251, email@example.com or stop by our office at 317 Picken Hall.
- January 4, 2017 - Spring 2017 Enrollment Deadline
- January 13, 2017 - Intersession 2017 Term Ends
- January 16, 2017 - Martin Luther King Holiday - University Closed
- January 17, 2017 - Spring 2017 Classes Begin
- January 30, 2017 - Spring 2017 Final day to use Tuition Installment Plan
- March 20-26, 2017 - Spring Break
- March 27, 2017 - Spring 2017 Classes Resume
- May 6, 8-12, 2017 - Spring 2017 Final Exams
- May 12, 2017 - Spring 2017 Semester Ends
- May 12, 2017 - Commencement - Gross Memorial Coliseum
- May 13, 2017 - Commencement - Gross Memorial Coliseum
- May 24, 2017 - Summer 2017 Enrollment Deadline
- May 29, 2017 - Memorial Day Holiday - University Closed
- June 5, 2017 - Summer 2017 Classes Begin
- July 4, 2017 - Independence Day Holiday (University Closed)
- July 5, 2017 - Classes Resume
- July 28, 2017 - Term Ends
Student Accounts: Billing and Payment Information
Monthly email reminders are sent to students for any balances due on their student account. Always check your FHSU email and your TigerTracks Account Balance/Make a Payment page for important deadlines and billing notifications. Paper billing statements are not mailed. Payments can be processed online through TigerTracks or by contacting Student Fiscal Services at 785-628-5251, located in Picken Hall 317.
Intersession 2017 Enrollment and Spring 2017 Enrollment
Students must finalize their Intersession 2017 enrollment by December 7, 2016. Students must finalize their Spring 2017 enrollment by January 4, 2017. The enrollment schedule is available on the FHSU Academic Calendar.
Your IRS Form 1098-T is mailed to your permanent address by January 31st for the previous calendar year.
!! SEE OTHER IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS AND DEADLINES!!
Phone: (800) 628-FHSU (option 8, then option 2) or (785) 628-5251
Fax: (785) 628-4081
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Make a Payment Online at https://tigertracks.fhsu.edu
Twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week
Student Fiscal Services
317 Picken Hall
600 Park Street
Hays, KS 67601