Welcome to Student Fiscal Services
Student Fiscal Services is responsible for assisting students with enrollment on TigerEnroll as well as offering payment plans and third-party billing options. We disburse financial assistance to student accounts and provide options for students to receive refunds after all of their FHSU obligations have been met. Our office receives payment for tuition and fees, housing, traffic fines and other miscellaneous charges on student accounts.
The mission of Student Fiscal Services is to provide quality financial and administrative service to all students, parents, faculty and staff, in compliance with federal and State of Kansas regulatory requirements. We have a high regard for professionalism, ethics, integrity and honesty in every facet of our operation with a commitment to fair and consistent practices.
If you are new to our site, we suggest you start by browsing the following links:
- TigerTracks is your one-stop shop for personalized access to campus web services. You can access your official Webmail account (FHSU Mail) and your Account Balance with the ability to pay your bill online. Through TigerEnroll, you enroll in classes and make changes to your schedule. In addition, you can update your personal information in TigerTracks, see your grades and view an unofficial transcript.
- Our Students & Parents section offers information regarding the enrollment process, deadlines, refunds, payment options and general information about your student account.
- The Loans & Scholarships section provides you with information concerning loans and scholarships administered by Student Fiscal Services.
- The Policies & Procedures section sets forth Student Fiscal Services policies and procedures as well as other University policies that are important to you, your parents and university departments.
- University departments and student organizations can access deposit instructions and forms in our Departments section.
- FHSU is committed to making your University experience a success. Other resources that may help you to achieve this goal can be found at Student Affairs.
- If you have any questions, the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page is a good place to start. You can also contact us at 800-628-FHSU (option 8, then option 2), 785-628-5251, firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by our office at 317 Picken Hall.
- August 6, 2014 - Enrollment Deadline
- August 18, 2014 - Fall 2014 Classes Begin
- September 1, 2014 - Labor Day Holiday (University Closed)
- September 2, 2014 - Classes Resume
- October 11, 2014 - Homecoming
- November 21, 2014 - Classes cancelled - President Martin's Inauguration
- November 24-30, 2014 - Fall Break (University Closed November 27-28)
- December 1, 2014 - Classes Resume
- December 10, 2014 - Intersession 2015 Enrollment Deadline
- December 12, 2014 - Fall 2014 Semester Ends
- December 17, 2014 - Final day to enroll in an Intersession course
- December 24, 2014 - January 4, 2015 - Winter Break (University Closed)
- December 29, 2014 - Intersession 2015 Classes Begin
- January 7, 2015 - Spring 2015 Enrollment Deadline
- January 16, 2015 - Intersession 2015 Term Ends
Student Accounts: Billing and Payment Information
Monthly email reminders are sent to students for any balances due on their student account. Always check your FHSU email and your TigerTracks Account Balance/Make a Payment page for important deadlines and billing notifications. Paper billing statements are not mailed. Payments can be processed online through TigerTracks or by contacting Student Fiscal Services at 785-628-5251, located in Picken Hall 317.
Intersession 2015 Enrollment
Students must finalize their Intersession 2015 enrollment by December 10, 2014. The enrollment schedule is available on the FHSU Academic Calendar.
Spring 2015 Enrollment
Students must finalize their Spring 2015 enrollment by January 7, 2015. The enrollment schedule is available on the FHSU Academic Calendar.
Your IRS Form 1098-T is mailed to your permanent address by January 31st for the previous calendar year. Students who opt to receive their statement electronically receive a notification with instructions on how to access the statement online. All other students receive a printed statement. More information is available on our Students & Parents page.
!! SEE OTHER IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS AND DEADLINES!!
Phone: (800) 628-FHSU (option 8, then option 2) or (785) 628-5251
Fax: (785) 628-4081
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Make a Payment Online at https://tigertracks.fhsu.edu
Twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week
Student Fiscal Services
317 Picken Hall
600 Park Street
Hays, KS 67601