Get A Tiger Card

Please be prepared to submit a valid photo ID (Driver's License, Military ID, Passport, other state-issued photo ID card) when obtaining your card.

All students, faculty and staff are required to have an FHSU ID card.

Tiger Cards are issued at the Card Center, Memorial Union room 208.

The Tiger Card is valid for the time that you are enrolled as a student or employed as a faculty or staff member at Fort Hays State University.

Must provide one of the following to receive a student ID:

  •  Driver's license, passport, military ID, government ID
  •  Recent college ID or current high school ID 

Important Information:

  • The Tiger Card is property of Fort Hays State University. It must be carried at all times and presented to university officials upon request. The Tiger Card is non-transferable.
  • Your Tiger Card does NOT EXPIRE as long as you are enrolled or employed at FHSU. You do NOT need to replace your card each semester or year.
  • There is a $10 replacement fee for any card that is lost, stolen, thrown away or mutilated.
  • If you need to cancel your card or if you lose your card contact the Card Center, 785-628-5533 or visit the Memorial Union Room 208.
  • Once a Tiger Card has been cancelled it can NOT be reactivated if found.
  • DO NOT lend your card to someone else. This will prevent fraud and unauthorized use of the features and services of the Tiger Card.
  • DO NOT punch holes, cut, scratch or otherwise deface your Tiger Card. Such damage may render your card invalid and may also cause damage to the merchant stripe.
  • Storing the Tiger Card back to back with a credit card may cause the stripe to become demagnetized.

For Information or Questions:
Contact the Tiger Card Center

Back to top