Get A Tiger Card
Please be prepared to submit a valid photo ID (Drivers License, Military ID, Passport, other state-issued photo ID card) when obtaining your card.
All students are required to have a Student ID card.
The Tiger Card may be obtained at the Card Center, Memorial Union room 208.
The Tiger Card is valid for the time that you are enrolled as a student at Fort Hays State University.
Must provide one of the following to receive a student ID:
- Driver's license, passport, military ID, government ID
- College or high school photo
- The Tiger Card is property of Fort Hays State University. It must be carried at all times and presented to university officials upon request. The Tiger Card is non-transferable.
- Your Tiger Card does NOT EXPIRE as long as you are enrolled at FHSU. You do NOT need to replace your card each semester or year.
- Your first Tiger Card is issued to you for a $5 fee. There is a $10 replacement fee for any card that is lost, stolen, thrown away or mutilated.
If you need to cancel your card or if you lose your card contact the Card Center, 785-628-5533 or Memorial Union Room 208.
- Once a Tiger Card has been cancelled it can NOT be reactivated if found.
- DO NOT lend your card to someone else. This will prevent fraud and unauthorized use of the features and services of the Tiger Card.
- DO NOT punch holes, cut, scratch or otherwise deface your Tiger Card. Such damage may render your card invalid and may also cause damage to the merchant stripe.
- Storing the Tiger Card back to back with a credit card may cause the stripe to become demagnetized.
For Information or Questions:
Contact The Tiger Card Center