Transfer Students

Finish what you started.

Many students use the Virtual College to complete degrees they started at another institution. Fort Hays State Virtual College welcomes transfer credits from all regionally accredited institutions. We also offer credit for military experience or credit-by-exam.

To apply for admissions and transfer credit to Fort Hays State University:

  • Fill out the online application to Fort Hays State University.
  • Have all official transcripts sent directly from the institution you previously attended to: FHSU Office of the Registrar, 600 Park Street, Hays, KS 67601.
  • If you have graduated or are planning to graduate from an accredited Kansas community college, you can find transferable courses at the Course Equivalencies website.
Back to top