The District Leadership PreK-12 program is designed to produce high
quality candidates for the position of unified school district
superintendent and related administrative district level personnel.
Individuals who have completed a Masters Degree AND Building
Leadership Endorsement may elect to complete the District Leadership
Endorsement as a “Non-degree” student.
1) MS Degree AND Building Leadership Endorsement
2) A total of 60 graduate hours
3) Completion of EDL 853 (Special Education for School Leaders),
EDL 951, EDL 952, EDL 955, & AEP 979 (These 15
hours must be included in the total of 60 graduate hours)
4) AEP 875 Seminar in Education (Camp Aldrich - 3 graduate hours) is
required if not previously taken for the
Building Leadership Endorsement.
5) Minimum 3.25 cumulative GPA in all graduate coursework