Fort Hays State University > Online Learners > Virtual College > Virtual College Degrees > Endorsements > District Leadership
The District Leadership PreK-12 program is designed to produce high
quality candidates for the position of unified school district
superintendent and related administrative district level personnel.
Individuals who have completed a Masters Degree AND Building
Leadership Endorsement may elect to complete the District Leadership
Endorsement as a “Non-degree” student.
1) MS Degree AND Building Leadership Endorsement
2) A total of 60 graduate hours
3) Completion of EDL 853 (Special Education for School Leaders),
EDL 951, EDL 952, EDL 955, & AEP 979 (These 15
hours must be included in the total of 60 graduate hours)
4) AEP 875 Seminar in Education (Camp Aldrich - 3 graduate hours) is
required if not previously taken for the
Building Leadership Endorsement.
5) Minimum 3.25 cumulative GPA in all graduate coursework
Dr. Regi Wieland
Fort Hays State University
Rarick Hall 223B
600 Park Street
Hays, KS 67601Phone: (785) 628.5849
Web: Advanced Education Programs