Fort Hays State University has offered a high-caliber Master of Business Administration (MBA) program for over 30 years, but 2010 presents a whole new world of opportunities and challenges. This program exemplifies "Forward Thinking. World Ready." by preparing professionals to lead, to make challenging decisions and to succeed.
Why choose FHSU?
Whether you choose to earn an MBA for professional advancement or personal enrichment, this 34-hour program enables you to:
- Learn on your schedule, not ours. Take advantage of all the benefits of a longstanding, traditional on-campus program with the convenience of flexible, online instruction. Go to school part-time or full-time. Unlike some programs, there is no problem if life's demands mean that you have to sit out a semester or two.
- The campus comes to you. With no residency requirement, you can do everything online -- register, order books, talk with faculty and conduct research.
- A convenient rotation of courses ensures that you can easily plan out your program of study from the start and know when you'll graduate.
- Your core curriculum covers all key aspects of modern business theories and practices, but you can focus your studies on a career-relevant area of concentration.
- Learn with students from across the globe who bring a wealth of diverse, real-world experience to the classroom -- and build lasting networks.
- Work closely with your advisor to tailor your program to your needs and career goals.
- Affordable, competitive tuition at $400 per credit hour -- listed as a GetEducation.com Best Buy for three years.
Specialize Your Program around Your Goals
One size does not fit all. While all MBA students complete the same core curriculum, you have the opportunity to select a concentration that best suits your professional and personal goals. Choose from:
- General MBA Studies
- Health Care Management
- Health & Human Performance / Sports Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information Assurance
- International Business
- Leadership Studies
- Management Information Systems
- Tourism and Hospitality Management
No Business Degree? No problem.
Regardless of your undergraduate degree, FHSU offers you a seamless transition into the MBA program. If you don't have a business degree, four foundation courses are designed to cover everything you need to be successful in MBA coursework. You can begin your MBA coursework while completing your foundation courses -- you don't have to wait!
(for non-business undergraduate only): 12 hours
Core Courses: 25 hours
Specialization Area: 9 Credit Hours
TOTAL HOURS REQUIRED FOR DEGREE: 34-47 Credit Hours