Colby Community College

Programs that should transfer to FHSU from Colby Community College Include:

  • Associate of Applied Science
  • Associate of Arts
  • Associate of Science
  • Associate of General Studies
  • EduKan

Click here to Apply for Admission at Fort Hays State University.

Click here to have your transcripts sent from your institution to FHSU.

To see how your classes may equate to FHSU classes, visit the Registrar's site.

To see how your degree program my equate to FHSU programs, visit

Back to top