Receiving Financial Aid

Curious what types of Financial Aid are available or wanting to look at some of our Frequently Asked Questions?

Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)

Follow these easy steps to make sure all of your financial aid documents are complete:

  1. Login to TigerTracks. If you have not yet set up a TigerTracks account, follow these step-by-step instructions.
  2. After being logged in, click the "Online Services" tab along the top.
  3. Click "Financial Aid Eligibility" tab under the "Finances" heading.
  4. Under the "Your Documents" tab it should list (or have a message on) what forms are preventing you from finalizing your enrollment or receiving financial aid.

If mailing documents to the Financial Assistance Office, please send to:

Fort Hays State University
Financial Assistance Office
600 Park Street
Hays, KS 67601

If faxing documents to the Financial Assistance Office, please send to 785-628-4014.

If you have additional questions about your financial aid status, please contact the Financial Assistance Office at 785-628-4408.

Back to top