Fort Hays State University (FHSU), a proud partner in the Air University-Associates to Bachelors Cooperative (AU-ABC), offers highly respected college
certificate and degree programs and distance learning courses to Airmen
serving our nation around the world. FHSU has extensive experience in
the evaluation of military training for college credit and provides a
flexible way to earn your degree at an affordable price.
FHSU's partnership in the AU-ABC program includes the following:
Bachelor's of General Studies degree, with emphasis in Military
Specialties, is designed to provide maximum transfer credit for
military training and enables you to earn a degree in your career
field. Or choose one of our other 30 degree programs to fulfill your
educational goals. FHSU is fully accredited by the Higher Learning
Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools so
you are guaranteed a quality education.
Join fellow Airmen who choose to enroll in our certificate and degree
programs each month as well as those Airmen who've enrolled in one of
the more than 600 Fort Hays State University distance learning courses
Get Started Today.
- Decide on a program to pursue.
- Apply for admission to the university.
- Apply for Financial Aid if applicable.
- Have all official credits sent to us, including ACE, CLEP, DSST/DANTES and college transcripts.
Fort Hays State Universities
Attn: Registrar’s Office
600 Park Street
Hays KS 67601
- Set up your online accounts with FHSU.
- Wait for confirmation from FHSU regarding the completion of your application.
- Visit with your advisor.
- Pre-enroll through TigerTracks/TigerEnroll.
- Visit with your Military Education Office regarding Tuition Assistance forms.