Fort Hays State University considers it an immense privilege to partner with the U.S. Army in providing for the educational needs of its service members and veterans. As an official LOI partnered school, Fort Hays State University's Virtual College offers a variety of degree options online for today's ever busy soldier. As an LOI institution, any Active or Reserve soldier, whether current or perspective, must utilize the GoArmyEd portal to access their respective courses and programs. In so doing, the soldier can then manage their educational pursuits both with the Army and also through the auspices of Fort Hays State University.
Today's soldiers undoubtedly face unprecedented demands. As a Military Friendly institution Fort Hays State University seeks to go above and beyond in regard to providing each soldier with outstanding student services that remains second to none. Soldiers deserve the best, because they have offered of themselves, the very best. Fort Hays State University purposes to honor the learner/soldier by offering to them the best care possible as they brave their educational pursuits. If you are ready to take the next step, Fort Hays State University stands at the ready to serve you.
Get Started Today
- Decide on a program to pursue
- Access the GoArmyEd portal
- Sign and submit Tuition Assistance Statement of Understanding
your Army Education Counselor for assistance in selecting a home
college, selecting a degree plan, and activating your account.
- Complete the Common Application
- Wait for confirmation from FHSU regarding the completion of your application
- Visit with your FHSU advisor regarding courses
- Pre-enroll through FHSU
- FHSU advisor approved pre-enrolled courses
- Enroll in courses through the GoArmyEd portal
- Finalize enrollment on "TigerEnroll" using "Special Programs"