The United States Coast Guard's unique mission is incredibly complex and diverse. As such, Fort Hays State University is proud to serve this nations Coast Guard population as they brave both known and unknown waters. The pursuance of your degree is no small matter and one that Fort Hays State University does not take lightly. Therefore, Fort Hays State University has positioned itself as a leading Military Friendly institution, to help Coast Guard personnel further their respective educations. With many degree options to choose from, Fort Hays State University is committed to working with you as you pursue your educational goals. Will you dare such currents?
Get Started Today.
- Decide on a program to pursue.
- Apply for admission to the university.
- Apply for Financial Aid if applicable.
- Have all official credits sent to us, including ACE, CLEP, DSST/DANTES and college transcripts.
Fort Hays State Universities
Attn: Registrar’s Office
600 Park Street
Hays KS 67601
- Set up your online accounts with FHSU.
- Wait for confirmation from FHSU regarding the completion of your application.
- Visit with your advisor.
- Pre-enroll through TigerTracks/TigerEnroll.
- Visit with your Military Education Office regarding Tuition Assistance forms.