The purpose of the Memorandum of Agreement (MOA)
between the Army National Guard (ARNG), Education Support Center (ESC),
and Fort Hays State University is to provide guidelines for the
delivery of education support to members of the ARNG community in
pursuit of a degree in subjects offered by FHSU to over 350,000 members
of the ARNG, plus their spouses and federal civilian employees of the
Get Started Today.
- Decide on a program to pursue.
- Apply for admission to the university.
- Apply for Financial Aid if applicable.
- Have all official credits sent to us, including ACE, CLEP, DSST/DANTES and college transcripts.
Fort Hays State Universities
Attn: Registrar’s Office
600 Park Street
Hays KS 67601
- Set up your online accounts with FHSU.
- Wait for confirmation from FHSU regarding the completion of your application.
- Visit with your advisor.
- Pre-enroll through TigerTracks/TigerEnroll.
- Visit with your Military Education Office regarding Tuition Assistance forms.