Contact Virtual College

Virtual College

Hammond Hall 201
600 Park Street
Hays, KS 67601
Phone: 785-628-4291
Toll Free: 800-628-FHSU
Fax: 785-628-4037
Request Information

Student Appeals

Fort Hays State University (FHSU) is regionally accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. FHSU, using due process, desires to resolve student grievances, complaints and concerns in an expeditious, fair manner. Students residing outside of Kansas and enrolled at FHSU who desire to resolve a grievance should follow the University's Student Appeal Procedure. However, if an issue cannot be resolved at FHSU, you may file a complaint with your state.

Back to top