Help with Transcripts

If you are transferring credits, all official transcripts must be sent from previous institutions to the Registrar's Office at FHSU.

Fort Hays State University
Registrar's Office
600 Park Street
Hays, KS 67601

If you have questions about where your transcripts are in the process of being reviewed, please contact the Registrar's Office at 785-628-4222.

Back to top