Academic Advising and Career Exploration Center
Online Student Enrollment System
Logging in to TigerEnroll
- Step 1: Go to https://tigertracks.fhsu.edu
- Step 2: Click on "CAS Secure Login" to login to your TigerTracks Account.
- Step 3: Once you are logged in, select the Online Services tab.
- Step 4: You will find TigerEnroll. Select it.
You are now in TigerEnroll.
You will see a five tab screen, beginning with the Worksheet tab once you have successfully logged on. Each tab represents a different step in the TigerEnroll process. The process follows a tab-by-tab sequence, starting always with the Worksheet. The tabs are:
- Worksheet: Student and/or academic advisor builds schedule here.
- Enrollment Holds: All holds with type and contact information are provided here.
- Pre-Enroll/Schedule Changes: Student will submit courses to academic advisor on their scheduled day here.
- Advisor Approval: Academic advisors approve or deny courses here.
- Enrollment/Payment: Student finalizes enrollment here.
Tiger Tip: The five tabs follow the same order as the enrollment process.
The Worksheet tab allows you to add courses of interest to your worksheet without actually reserving a seat in the course.
- Step 1: Select the semester of pre-enrollment from the drop down menu under Semester Options. For example, 2014 – Fall.
- Step 2: Use the Course Search features to select the course(s) of interest. The search feature operates the same as those found on the current TigerTracks system.
- Step 3: Once a course(s) has been found, place a check mark by clicking the box next to (on the left) the course of interest, then clicking "Add Courses To Schedule worksheet."
- Step 4: Once all courses of interest are loaded to the worksheet, any unwanted courses may be removed by placing a check mark next to the unwanted course and clicking "Remove Selected."
Note: Students who need or prefer to be in a closed course should add the course to the worksheet. This could provide them with the opportunity to add it to the Waiting List.
The Enrollment Hold tab will show you if you have any type of enrollment hold(s). Unresolved holds will block you from proceeding to the Pre-Enroll/Schedule Changes Tab! It is important to follow the instructions listed if you have any holds before your date to pre-enroll for classes! If you have no holds, proceed to the next tab.
The Pre-Enroll/Schedule Changes tab allows you to submit your schedule for advisor approval through TigerEnroll at 12:01 AM CST on or after your scheduled pre-enrollment date, as assigned by classification. Schedules cannot be submitted prior to your assigned date. Your academic advisor cannot approve your schedule until you submit it. If you are unaware of your pre-enrollment date, it is always posted under the worksheet tab.
- Step 1: Click on the Pre-Enroll/Schedule Changes tab. Select Open courses from the list of classes and click on "Add Selected Courses to Student Schedule." At this point you have secured a seat in the courses you submitted.
- Step 2: Add the closed course to the Waiting List by clicking on the Add to Waitlist link for the course (a student may add up to 5 course sections). Confirm the action by clicking OK. Your waitlisted course(s) will now show in the Waiting List section of the Pre-Enroll/Schedule Changes tab. Your will also see your Waiting List position number next to the hour glass. To take action, you must log in to TigerEnroll and click the blue plus (+) icon to pre-enroll in the course or the red hour glass icon to remove the course from the waiting list. If no action is taken after 36 hours, the open seat will go to the next student on the waiting list. The Waiting List will operate from the first day of pre-enrollment to the first enrollment deadline.
- Step 3: Wait for your academic advisor to approve your schedule. At this point you have secured a seat in the courses you submitted. You will receive an E-mail from TigerEnroll to your FHSU e-mail account informing you that a change to your course(s) has been made.
- Step 4: If you need to drop a course, you will do so under this tab. To drop a course, you place a checkmark next to the course and click on "Remove/Drop Selected."
- Step 5: To remove the course from the Waiting List, click the red hour glass icon located under the Actions heading of the Waiting List.
The Advisor Approval tab is where your academic advisor approves or denies the course(s) you submitted.
- Step 1: Academic advisor will approve or deny each course after reviewing your schedule.
- Step 2: After your academic advisor has reviewed your course(s) and either approved, denied or set the course to advisor waiting on student, you will receive an E-mail from TigerEnroll. Your academic advisor may also suggest changes to your schedule; in which case they will contact you to discuss these changes. You can also view this screen to see the status of your course(s).
- Step 3: Once all courses have been approved, you can move on to the Enrollment/Payment tab (to finalize enrollment).
The Enrollment/Payment tab allows you to finalize your enrollment online. It is the student’s responsibility to process this tab! Advisors cannot move beyond the opening page of this tab. Only the student has access to make payment arrangements.
- Step 1: Read all the directions.
- Step 2: Student clicks on "Make Payment Arrangements."
- Step 3: Student must Verify Personal Information, Review the Enrollment Rights and Responsibilities and Select a Valid Payment Option (credit card, installment plan, financial aid deferment or special programs).
Note: Students paying by cash must go to Student Fiscal Services in Picken Hall, Room 317 to pay for classes and to finalize enrollment.