Department Banner

How to Reach Us

Academic Advising and Career Exploration Center
Fort Hays State University
600 Park Street
Hays, KS 67601
Phone: (785) 628-5577 or 1-800-628-FHSU Fax: (785) 628-4657 Email:
Contact Us

AACE on Facebook AACE on YouTube AACE on Pinterest AACE TigerLink

Kansas DegreeStats

Who is my Advisor?

You can determine who your advisor is by going to TigerTracks. You will login and click on the Online Services tab. Under Academics you will see Advisor information. Click on this link to see major, advisor and advisor email. You can email your advisor from this page.

Back to top