Fort Hays State University > About FHSU > Academic Divisions > College of Health and Life Sciences > Department of Agriculture > Jobs
Manager will develop and maintain a sustainable production
agricultural operation in mixed grass prairie – dry land crop region of Central Kansas. Must be open to innovative and non-traditional
practices to generate additional cash flow, facilitate multiple aspects of
natural resource conservation, and to partner with agencies and organizations
to demonstrate best management practices.
- Start up and ongoing collaborative guidance provided.
- Degree(s) required, agriculture production experience
- Preference to qualified couple.
- Salary/benefits package and start date negotiable.
- This position represents a challenge as well as an
opportunity to make a difference through your life’s work.
resume to: email@example.com no later than Friday April 30,
Copyright © 2009-2013 Fort Hays State University • 600 Park Street, Hays, Kansas 67601–4099 • 785–628–FHSU (3478) Contact Webmaster with any questions or comments concerning this Web site.