Essentials of Project Management
Date: Not Currently Scheduled
This workshop is a two-day seminar offered in conjunction with Wichita State University’s Center for Management Development. This workshop is designed for business professionals faced with getting projects done on-time, within budget and to the customer's satisfaction. It provides hands-on, interactive training that will benefit both first-time and experienced project leaders through effective, step-by-step processes to organize, define, plan, track, and complete any project and skills necessary to be successful.
- the importance of a change control process
- how to create a project charter
- the process for stakeholder analysis
- how to create a work breakdown structure
- how to use the critical path technique to identify critical path and float
- other relevant quality processes, principles ,tools in project management area
Ms. DeAnn Sullivan, PMP, a certified trainer from the Project Management Institute, Inc.