Social Media Marketing
Date: Not Currently Scheduled
In this full-day workshop, participants will learn about the current state of social media and how to develop a comprehensive, multi-step approach to developing a social media strategy. Participants will also acquire and practice social media skills. A company’s blog, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter are the social media tools best for acquiring customers, so we will focus on tactics for acquiring customers through these four platforms.
- Learn the current state and impact of the most popular social media platforms
- The steps to develop and implement a social media strategy
- How to create great content
- How to engage your followers
- How to build your personal brand
- The most important metrics for measuring the effectiveness of social media
Prereqs & Preparation
This workshop is aimed at individuals and companies with a basic to intermediate level of understanding of social media. Please bring a laptop or tablet if you have one available.
Your facilitator for this workshop is Dr. Mary Martin, Associate Professor of Marketing at FHSU. Mary is an American Marketing Association Certified Advanced Social Media expert and social media addict.