Table Tent Advertising
A table tent advertising in the Memorial Union eating areas is an economical way for your organization or department to reach the Fort Hays community!
CSI displays information on tables, in eight-sided acrylic holders, within the Memorial Union dining areas.
We are pleased to offer the service of displaying table tents produced by student and campus groups and departments, pending approval and space availability, at no charge.
Table tents or flyers of any kind are not allowed in any lounges or other spaces in the Memorial Union.
Tents are placed by CSI staff and must follow the guidelines outlined below.
- Materials need to include the name of the event, date, time, place,
(on-campus building name, room name and/or number or off-campus name and
street address), a FHSU approved logo, and the sponsoring
organization’s or department full name.
- Table tents must be taken to the Center for Student Involvement Office (CSI), Lower Level Memorial Union, in advance for approval and posting.
- Table Tents can be no larger than a 4” x 6” or quarter sheet of flat letter
paper (4” x 5.5”).
- Only flat flyers in the approved plastic holder may be
placed onto a table (table tents need to be cut to size).
- Student organizations and university departments may submit advertisements, not to exceed one (1) advertisement per event, announcement, or service.
- Advertisements for an event maybe posted materials may be displayed for up to three (3) weeks in advance of the event.
- A maximum of 40 table tents (10 sheets of letter paper) may be displayed (approx. 24 in Union Station and 16 in Cody Commons.) Space is limited; first come first serve!
Elections: table tents are not allowed for Homecoming king and queen candidates elections or Student Government Association campaigning; you may consider the campus-wide poster route, sidewalk chalking or banners/signs in the quad after approval through the Center for Student Involvement.
Contact the Center for Student Involvement if you have questions.