Important Notice Regarding E-Mail Communication:
We welcome your questions by e-mail! However, any communication that includes private information, such as a password, birth date, social security number, etc… should NEVER be sent to anyone by e-mail. Messages that include private information should be sent using our Secure Comments Form.
When requesting assistance, please provide the following information:
- Your full name
- TigerTracks username
- Contact Information (phone number and email address)
- A clear description of your problem or question, including the steps you have done so far and any error messages you may have received
- If your question is course-related, please also include:
- The instructor's name
- The course name and number
- The name of the assignment, file, or link (if applicable)
- The path to the assignment, file or link (what you click on to get to it)
- What Internet browser you are using (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, etc...)
For current announcements regarding scheduled system maintenance, visit CTC Scheduled Maintenance Notices. Announcements may also be posted in TigerTracks and Blackboard.