Computing and Telecommunications Center
Campus Computer Labs Information
The Computing and Telecommunications Center has put together the following list of computer labs on campus. All labs listed are open to current students, faculty, and staff except when classes are in session or otherwise noted. Please check the posted schedule in the lab you want to use for current hours/lab rules. For additional information about a particular lab, contact the Lab Supervisor.
General Notes: All Labs
- NO food, drink, or tobacco allowed in any lab.
- Labs are ONLY open to currently enrolled students and currently employed faculty and staff - they are NOT open to the general public.
- Scheduled open lab hours may vary due to labs being reserved for classes, holiday hours, semester breaks, inclement weather class cancellation, or maintenance.
- See the bulletin board in each lab for specific user information.
- Before entering lab, check the posted schedule to see if lab has a class or workshop in session.
- Users may not load any software on lab machines.
- General Use labs may only be used by currently enrolled students, currently employed faculty and staff, and retired faculty and staff.
- Unless otherwise indicated below, lab computers are accessed using your TigerTracks Login. For login assistance, view the Computer Lab Login Information page or contact the CTC HelpDesk.
FHSU Computer Labs
** Laptop cart.
*** There are computers throughout the library available for all students to use on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you have any comments about this Web page or find a problem, please e-mail Viv Zimmerman or call 4031.