Employee Relations Resources

Personal Resources

Members of the University community are sometimes faced with a variety of personal problems involving alcohol, drugs, family, marriage, finances, emotions, or other conditions that may interfere with work attendance, productivity, or the ability to get along with co-workers. Fort Hays State University has alcohol and drug counseling available to employees at the Kelly Center. Faculty, unclassified administrative staff, and University Support Staff members may also contact the State Employees Assistance Program (EAP), a 24-hour toll-free assistance line (1-888-275-1205 Option 7). The State EAP service provides a single source for confidential consultation on personal issues, legal information and resources, information for work-life needs, and financial resources and tools.

Employee Handbooks

Back to top