Certificate in Web Development
This certificate is for those who seek the skills to create high-end websites for e-commerce, data services, internet organizational workflow, multi-media distribution and other areas. It includes courses in design and coding.
Available on campus and online.
Courses (15 Credit Hours)
- INF 250 Introduction to Web Development
- INF 650 Interactive Systems Design
- INF 651 Advanced Web Development
- INF 653 Web Scripting Languages
- INF 654 Introduction to Web-Enabled Databases: MySQL
No grade lower than a “C” will be accepted toward the certificate. All courses must be taken for credit.
How to Claim Your Certificate
After completing your courses:
If you have questions about course offerings, contact the Department of Informatics at (785) 628-5373, or send an email to email@example.com.