Kansas Center for Innovative Education
Credit enrollment is also available for most offerings. Directions can be found on the EVENTS page.
KCIE Summer 2015 Workshops
- Do you need professional development hours or credit hours for recertification?
- Are you wanting to enhance your content knowledge?
- KCIE is offering 8 workshops Summer 2015…
- Google Basics for Beginners – Level 1, June 1
- ESOL Methods/ Assessment, June 8 and 9
- Literacy Integration through Technical and Twin Texts, June 10
- Classroom Management Strategies: Research-Based Support for You, June 12
- ESOL Linguistics, June 15 ,16 and 17
- ESOL Praxis Test Preparation, June 18
- Google: Beyond the Basics – Level 2, June 22
- Becoming a Google Educator: Certification Prep – Level 3, July 20
- Morning refreshments, lunch and materials are included in the cost
- FHSU tuition is in addition to the KCIE registration fee
The wait is over.
You want your school staff and employees to be innovative, critical thinkers – to think outside the box … Now take yourself to the next level so you can help them get there.
GO BEYOND THE BOX with the Kansas Center for Innovative Education.
- Quality instruction for educators and business professionals.
- Workshops tailored for your specific education or business need.
- Current technology in the classroom and workplace.
- A division of Fort Hays State University College of Education and Technology.
For KCIE spring and summer events such as workshops and conferences, please click on the Event tab.
The Kansas Center for Innovative Education (KCIE) provides quality
instructional methodologies for education and industry accessible
through flexible learning environments.
Why use us?
"Very good . . . great presentations by FHSU faculty/staff, Thanks for a great day!"
100% of participants would attend future future KCIE-sponsored workshops.
" . . . it was nice having experts from the industry."
100% of participants agreed that they could use the workshop information in their work.
"The workshops I attended were awesome with great ideas for the classroom. Hope the KCIE program continues!"
"I am a senior who has been active in educational jobs for 53 years and recently took 3 one hour workshops with the KCIE at Fort Hays under the direction of Lorie Cook Benjamin. I am so impressed with their work. They are so well organized, have great instruction and treat you with such hospitality. They have gone out of their way to help someone like me who needs a bit of extra help to navigate the new technological world. I will now be certified until 2022 thanks to them." Martin Helmer
The KCIE is housed at Fort Hays Sate University’s (FHSU) College of Education and Technology (COET). KCIE is a center that provides
educational resources, training, and development for professionals in
the virtual environment as well as onsite.
Check us out on Facebook!
Dr. Lorie Cook-Benjamin