Student Accessibility Services


Disability related information is considered confidential information and is only released with the written permission of you, the student. A Consent-To-Release form is available from the Student Accessibility Services office. By signing this form, you would allow us to share information about your disability with whomever you release us to do so. This could be your instructors, advisor, parent, vocational rehabilitation counselor, or mental health professional. You are encouraged to share and provide as much information about your disability as you feel comfortable with to your academic advisor and instructors.


Back to top