Forsyth Library Exam Proctoring
Forsyth Library Teaching & Research department staff members are available to proctor exams in the library for students and community members.
- Student must schedule the test with the proctor at least one week in advance, at a time that is convenient for the Teaching & Research staff. This is to ensure the availability of the proctor and facilities.
- Walk-ins will be accommodated only if staff schedules allow.
- Your appointment is NOT confirmed until you have completed the request form below and have been contacted by a member of the Teaching & Research Staff.
To request a Proctor, please complete the Proctor Request Form
- The instructor must provide written guidelines on test administration, such as time limit, whether books/notes/calculators/phones are allowed, etc., as well as instructions on how, where and to whom to send the completed test or notification of test completion.
- The exam may be proctored by any of the Teaching & Research Department professional staff.
- The student will be placed in a private room and will be checked on periodically, but not monitored constantly.
- A library computer will be provided for online exams unless the instructor specifies that the student can use their own computer.
For more information contact the proctoring coordinator:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com