What am I Searching?
- Full-text articles from more than 80,000 journals. For more article content, see Articles and Databases.
- Everything from the Forsyth Library Catalog: books, ebooks, videos, FHSU theses, and more.
- Digital images, FHSU yearbooks and athletic programs, and Sternburg Museum fossils from the Forsyth Library Digital Collections.
Search across these sources all at once, or filter your search to those items most interesting to you.
Tutorials and How-to Videos
Guided Tour of Forsyth Library's New Website
Atomic Learning (Online software training resource)
Library and Website Use
- Using Forsyth Library's Search System: Primo
- How to find articles and databases
- How to search for a specific article or journal
- How to navigate various databases
- How to find books and ebooks
- How to read a citation
- How to cite and evaluate resources
- Using boolean operators
- Using FHSU's Software Center
- Downloading and Installing Respondus Lockdown Browser