The MLS Student Handbook

Research involving animal subjects

If your research will involve human or animal subjects, you need to understand the relevant policies. Please contact the Office for Scholarship and Sponsored Projects before beginning your research. The FHSU Institutional Use and Care of Animals Committee (IACUC) must approve your research proposal.

Return to the Table of Contents

Back to top

Original text