How to Reach Us

Department of Social Work
Fort Hays State University
600 Park Street
Albertson Hall 103
Phone: 785-628-4755
Contact Us

Master of Social Work

The Master of Social Work is offered by the University of Kansas in collaboration with Fort Hays State University to provide western Kansas students with an opportunity to further their education and prepare students for advanced clinical social work practice with individuals, families and groups.

For more information and an overview of the program and what is has to offer visit the program's homepage, contact Christina Boyd, Western Kansas MSW Program Director at 970-567-2722. She is also available to set up times to talk further on campus or in your area.

The University of Kansas' Western Kansas Master of Social Work program site has more information, including a full curriculum.

Masters in Social Work Resources

MSW Education Guide
MSW Career Guide
MSW Licensure Guide

Back to top