Tiger Tots Nurtury Center
How to Enroll

The following forms must be completed and turned in to the Office of Student Affairs, Sheridan Hall 208, for your admission application to be complete.

Fall Enrollment Information

Admission Application*
Emergency Contact Information
Authorization to Release Name & Address
Policy Agreement
KDHE Health History Form
KDHE Authorization for Emergency Medical Care Form
CACFP Enrollment & Income Eligibility Form
Payment Agreement
Pick Up Authorization Form 

*The Admission Application must be turned in to reserve your child's spot for the new school year.  The remaining forms are due at enrollment.

Back to top