Contact Virtual College


Virtual College
Hammond Hall 201
600 Park Street 
Hays, KS 67601 
Phone: 785-628-4291 
Toll Free: 800-628-FHSU 
Fax: 785-628-4037
Request Information

Virtual College on Facebook Virtual College on Twitter

Information for Community and Technical College Counselors

We can help you help your students transition to a 4-year institution.

As a community or technical college counselor, you play a critical role in helping your advisees transition to a four-year institution. We know that there is a lot of information out there, and it's hard to keep track of it all.

That's why we've put together a list of helpful information about applying to and enrolling in Fort Hays State University's Virtual College. You may find additional assistance closer to home through our staff of community college liaisons, who help provide information to students and others interested in transferring to FHSU.

If you are a military education counselor, please visit Information for Military Counselors.

If the information you seek is not offered below, please contact the Virtual College staff for assistance.

Applying for Admission:

  • Admission information can be found here.
  • Click on "Apply Now."

Course Schedule:

  • Go to
  • Click on the Course Schedule tab at the top of the page.
  • Select "Only Virtual" (under Search Option "by Type").

Transfer Student Course Equivalencies:

  • Transfer equivalencies can be found on the Registrar's website.
  • Click on the "It's All Academic" tab.
  • Scroll down and click on "Transfer Agreement and Articulation Guide."
  • Scroll down and click on the link that best describes the institution in which you are transferring.

University Catalog:

  • Policies, general information and degree programs can be found online in the University Catalog.

Enrolling in a Course:

  • As easy as clicking the Enroll above!

Applying for Financial Aid:

Graduate School Application Online:

General Transfer Student Information:

Back to top