Information for Counselors
We can help you help your students.
As a community or technical college counselor, you
play a critical role in helping your advisees transition to a four-year
institution. We know that there is a lot of information out there, and
it’s hard to keep track of it all.
That’s why we’ve put together a list of helpful
information about applying to and enrolling in Fort Hays State
University’s Virtual College. You may find additional assistance
closer to home through our staff of community college liaisons, who help provide information to students and others interested in transferring to FHSU.
If you are a military education counselor, please visit Information for Military Counselors.
If the information you seek is not offered below, please contact the Virtual College staff for assistance.
Applying for Admission:
- Admission information can be found here.
- Click on “Apply Now.”
- Go to Tigertracks.fhsu.edu
- Click on the Course Schedule tab at the top of the
- Select “Only Virtual” (under Search Option “by Type”).
Student Course Equivalencies:
- Transfer equivalencies can be found on the Registrar’s website.
- Click on the “It’s All Academic” tab.
- Scroll down and click on “Transfer Agreement and Articulation Guide.”
- Scroll down and
click on the link that best describes the institution in which you are
- Policies, general information and degree programs can
be found online in the University Catalog.
Enrolling in a Course:
- As easy as clicking the Enroll above!
Applying for Financial Aid:
Graduate School Application Online:
General Transfer Student