Contact Virtual College

Virtual College

Hammond Hall 201
600 Park Street
Hays, KS 67601
Phone: 785-628-4291
Toll Free: 800-628-FHSU
Fax: 785-628-4037
Request Information

Barton County Community College

Programs that should transfer to FHSU from Barton County Community College include:
•    EduKan
•    Associate of Science
•    Associate of Arts
•    Associate of General Studies
•    Associate of Military Studies
•    Dietary Management
•    Hazardous Material Management
•    Emergency Mgt w/ Emph in Homeland Security
•    Medical Coding Certificate

Click here to Apply for Admission at Fort Hays State University
Click here to have your transcripts sent from your institution to FHSU.
To see how your classes may equate to FHSU classes, visit the Registrar's site.
To see how your degree program may equate to FHSU programs, visit

Back to top