The purpose of the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between Fort
Hays State University and the Department of the Navy is to establish
how the parties will administer and provide educational services and
offer degree programs to Sailors under the Navy College Program
Distance Learning Partnership (NCPDLP). The intent of the NCPDLP is to
provide education leading to job-related associate’s and baccalaureate
degrees for Sailors worldwide, through a variety of distance learning
media, with credits transferable among institutions.
Get Started Today.
- Decide on a program to pursue.
- Apply for admission to the university.
- Apply for Financial Aid if applicable.
- Have all official credits sent to us, including ACE, CLEP, DSST/DANTES and college transcripts.
Fort Hays State Universities
Attn: Registrar’s Office
600 Park Street
Hays KS 67601
- Set up your online accounts with FHSU.
- Wait for confirmation from FHSU regarding the completion of your application.
- Visit with your advisor.
- Pre-enroll through TigerTracks/TigerEnroll.
- Visit with your Military Education Office regarding Tuition Assistance forms.