Provost Banner

Faculty and Unclassified Staff Handbook
Chapter 1 -- General Policies

Attorney General Opinions

Any institution or employee seeking an opinion from the Commission on Governmental Standards and Conduct should do so by making a request through the office of the General Counsel of the Board.

Kansas Board of Regents: Policies and Procedures Manual (06-01-95)

Back to Chapter 1


Back to top