Fort Hays State University > About FHSU > Academic Divisions > College of Health and Life Sciences > Department of Health and Human Performance > Intramurals > Activities > 40 Inch Basketball
1. Teams will be comprised of
3 playing members, (3 men or 3 women) with a maximum of
6 listed on the roster. A minimum of 2 players will need
to start and finish a game.
2. To start the game, there will
be rock, paper, scissors between the captains to determine
which team receives first possession of the ball.
3. There will be a limit of 3
teams on the floor at once.
1. Boundary lines include the
2 sidelines and the end-lines of the basketball court.
2. The object of the game is
to get the ball in the basket at the center court.
3. Fouls will be called. No slapping,
pushing, or grabbing of other players. After a foul, the
ball will be awarded to the team who was fouled. No foul
shots in this game.
4. Baskets are worth 1 point;
first team to reach 7 points will be declared the winner.