Darts - 501
1. Each player starts with a
score of 501 and takes turns to throw 3 darts.
2. The objective is to be the
first player to reduce the score to exactly zero.
3. Bullseye scores 50, the outer
ring scores 25 and a dart in the double or triple ring counts
double or triple the segment score. The score for each turn
is calculated and deducted from the player's total.
4. The only caveat is that the
last dart thrown must land in a double or the bullseye.
5. If a player reduces the score
to 1 or goes below zero, the score is bust, that turn ends
immediately and the score is returned to what it was at
the start of that turn.
6. On the last turn, it is not
necessary to throw all 3 darts - a player can win with the
first of second dart of the turn.