Fort Hays State University > About FHSU > Academic Divisions > College of Health and Life Sciences > Department of Health and Human Performance > Intramurals > Activities > Golf Scramble
1. This event is a two person scramble.
2. There are men's, women's and co-rec divisions.
3. Participants must pay green fees in clubhouse
4. This is an 18-hole scramble.
5. There is a maximum of 4 and a maximum of
5 drives per person per nine holes.
6. Participants are expected to golf at a
suitable time for them and must call for their own tee time.
7. You are on your honor with your scorecard.
8. Participants can play 9 and double score,
but must let the Intramural office know before play begins.
9. All score cards will be due by Monday at
noon in the Intramural office.
Copyright © 2009-2013 Fort Hays State University • 600 Park Street, Hays, Kansas 67601–4099 • 785–628–FHSU (3478) Contact Webmaster with any questions or comments concerning this Web site.