Fort Hays State University > About FHSU > Academic Divisions > College of Health and Life Sciences > Department of Health and Human Performance > Intramurals > Activities > Golf Tournament
1. The singles golf tournament
will take place at the Hays Municipal Golf Course.
2. It is a one day 18-hole tournament.
3. Participants are expected
to golf at a suitable time for them and must call (785)
625-9949 for a tee time and leave score card and entry form
at the Intramural office.
4. Participants are encouraged
to golf with a partner.
5. Participants must pay green
fees at clubhouse before playing.
6. The tournament score is an
"On Your Honor" scoring. No handicaps for this
7. Participants can play 9 and
double score, but must let the Intramural office know this
before play begins.
8. All score cards will be due
by Monday at noon in the Intramural office.
Copyright © 2009-2013 Fort Hays State University • 600 Park Street, Hays, Kansas 67601–4099 • 785–628–FHSU (3478) Contact Webmaster with any questions or comments concerning this Web site.