Fort Hays State University > About FHSU > Academic Divisions > College of Health and Life Sciences > Department of Health and Human Performance > Intramurals > Registration
FHSU IM Sports has partnered with IMLeagues to bring you on-line registration for all of our sports and activities. This website makes it incredibly easy for all participants to sign up for Intramural Sports and events. This system makes communication between IM staff, captains, and players very quick and efficient. It also provides helpful information on leagues, scheduling, playoff brackets, and other important information.
1. Go to www.imleagues.com/FHSU and click on “CREATE ACCOUNT”
2. You have a choice of registering through your Facebook account to have IMLeagues and Facebook linked together or registering with an email address. If you choose to register through Facebook, IMleagues will have you log onto your Facebook account and click “Allow” on the permissions request
3. Fill out your information and click “Submit” (use school email address)
4. Find the confirmation email in you inbox and click the activation link. If you don't get it within a minute or two, check your spam folder
5. Click the "Create / Join team" button - enter the name of the team you want to join or a friend who might be on that team, if you are creating a team skip to step 8
6. The search results will appear in real time, just click “Join” to be added to the team
7. If you want to create a team, join a league, or browse teams by league, use the links at the top
8. In order to create a team, click “Create team” from the upper left of the home page. This guides you through a process to set up a team. The site takes you through each step such as joining a league, inviting players to the team, entering time preferences, etc.
9. Questions or problems with IMLeagues.com....Ask an Expert. anytime day or night, a representative will be available to help. Go the "LIVE CHAT" option at bottom of the page